Thursday, May 22, 2014

Outside my house in spring

I love how beautiful the woods are in the spring outside my house. Sometimes it rains like in a rainforest. The sound of the leaves in the wind and the birds singing is like music. The trees are green and full of life. The plants thrive here and animals of all kinds are here. It might not be a rainforest, but it is full of life. The flowers bloom so bright and bold. I love it here. It is so full of beauty and peace. To walk through these woods in the spring is like walking through some place wild and remote. It is not so, but it gives you the feeling that you are alone and no one will bother you. Seeing these woods I know that God must be real and love me to have spent the time to make these woods and put me in them. I thank him for blessing me with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment